Increase ROI. Promote brand awareness. Drive sales.
Did you know that only 2% of users are converted into customers during their first website visit? Remarketing gives you another shot at the 98% that got away.
Remarketing allows you to get the right message in front of the right people at the right time. It is a strategy that targets prospects who have previously visited your site, showing them relevant ads across the web or when they perform a search on browsers such as Google. Utilizing a small piece of code, otherwise known as a pixel or remarketing tag, you can track user behaviors on your website and display follow-up ads accordingly.
For example, we have used this strategy with great success for our bank clients. If someone visits our client’s mortgage page for rates and offers, we can show them mortgage related ads while they browse other sites. If a visitor lands on the personal checking page, a display ad offering interest-bearing checking accounts is presented to them on a periodic basis. These customized messages encourage a follow-up visit to ultimately complete the purchase phase.
Here are some techniques that work:
- Display Networks: Ads will appear while site visitors browse the web.
- Search Ads: When users perform searches on browsers, such as Google, your ads will appear based on the search criteria.
- Dynamic: Hyper-customized ads will be displayed based on how users interact with your site and what pages they view.
- Mobile Apps: Reach users who previously visited a particular section on your mobile app while they browse other apps.
Some of the benefits of remarketing include:
- Reaching customers when they’re ready to buy.
- Sending customized ads and communications to the right audience.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Creating brand awareness.
- Minimizing advertisements to non-qualified prospects.
- Shortened sales cycle.
Remarketing is a highly effective strategy because it focuses advertising spend on people who are already familiar with your brand and have previously demonstrated interest in your product or service. For you, this means a high return on investment and another shot at the 98% that got away the first time.
Turn qualified prospects into satisfied customers with remarketing.