Careers at Netwave
When it comes to advertising, we make it our business to kick ass on a daily basis. The power-packed portfolio and strategies throughout our website didn’t create themselves, nor did they happen overnight. It’s a constant process of fine-tuning, executing, learning, growing, and helping clients know more each day.
Job Type: Full Time
This position provides a great opportunity to work with and learn from the most creative agency in New Jersey! We are looking to hire a creative individual with fantastic communication and organizational skills. The role of the Marketing Coordinator is to learn our agency’s processes and procedures and assist in the efficient movement of projects between the Account and Production teams.
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in Excel, Word, WordPress, Squarespace, and social media channels.
- Familiarity with design software a big plus!
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing and media landscape.
- BA/BS required.
Front End Web Developer
Job Type: Freelance
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to help us build amazing websites. Think you might be a good fit? Send us your resume and don’t forget to include recent work examples with an explanation of what you did for each project.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in responsive interface development.
- Working knowledge of data formats JSON, XML.
- Knowledgeable in WordPress.
- Custom theme design.
- Custom plugin development.
- Know how to modify with function, classes, methods and hooks.
- Experience with Web Services Standards (RESTful, JSON, SOAP, XML, WSDL)
- Knowledge of MVC framework such as Codeigniter
- Knowledge of Node.js, Grunt/Gulp
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to help us with our growing client base. Tired of bouncing around? Our Account Managers stay with us because it’s a fun place to work! You will get to work with an incredibly talented creative team on a diverse set of clients
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required (agency experience preferred).
- Proven track record of client growth and satisfaction.
- Understanding of key marketing tactics:
- web design projects
- advertising planning
- creative design projects
- strategic marketing
- Good communication, writing and organizational skills a must.
- Book of business and/or client following a plus.
Breakfasts, Happy Hour, etc.
There’s no shortage of snacks, sweets & Keurig coffee, cool eateries and baristas abound. And when the mood is right, we’re known to hit up The Patio Bar happy hour!
We believe wealth is equal parts health & happiness. To give you peace of mind, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance come standard for all full-timers.
Our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan helps you save for the future, so you can focus on the present.
Holidays and Summer Fridays
When you work by the beach, you need to stop and enjoy the view. We make time to do just that!
All work and no play means burnout. Take time off to recharge with paid vacation days.
Skip the Commute
Down by the Shore and the livin’s easy. So is the commute. Escape the city hustle, relax, and let the creativity flow.