Careers at Netwave
When it comes to advertising, we make it our business to kick ass on a daily basis. The power-packed portfolio and strategies throughout our website didn’t create themselves, nor did they happen overnight. It’s a constant process of fine-tuning, executing, learning, growing, and helping clients know more each day.
Social Media Manager
Job Type: Part-Time
We are currently seeking a part-time Social Media Manager to assist in managing the social media presence of our clients.
- Creates comprehensive social media strategies which includes deliverables, measurement tactics, and attainable goals.
Clearly define the goals of the campaign based on the client’s requests and needs, including steps to grow followers and increase engagement.
- Collaborate with the creative team and Account Managers to take full advantage of all created content, email marketing, and client graphics.
- Develop content pillars for each client based on the approved suggested strategy.
- Develop social media calendars for each client.
- Be the driving force in the creation and completion of the social media activities highlighted in the calendars. May include coordination and fulfillment of photography and videography sessions on-site of the client’s location.
- Attend client events for the purpose of generating market interest through postings, videos, and photography.
- Film and edit video content for use on TikTok and as Instagram Reels.
- Collaborate with the creative team in the creation of captivating and branded graphics for social posts and ads.
- Write content for organic social posts and paid social advertising campaigns.
- Customize social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with branded content and graphics.
- Prepare thorough analytic reports for client accounts that require them. Review and explain these reports with Account Managers and the client as needed.
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Recommend activities and suggested programs to the Account Managers for the purpose of increasing social media billing.
- Recommend specific social media tactics to support client and prospect marketing strategies.
- Provide support and reporting of social media achievements for each social media client to the appropriate Account Manager, as well as, participation in client briefings.
- Monitor mentions and respond to comments on behalf of the client with direction from the Account Manager.
- Experience filming and editing video for TikTok.
- Experience with Canva.
- Experience launching and managing paid social ad campaigns.
Breakfasts, Happy Hour, etc.
At the Netwave office, there’s no shortage of snacks, sweets & Keurig coffee, cool eateries and baristas abound. And when the mood is right, we’re known to hit up The Patio Bar happy hour!
We believe wealth is equal parts health & happiness. To give you peace of mind, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance come standard for all full-timers.
Our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan helps you save for the future, so you can focus on the present.
Holidays and Summer Fridays
When you work by the beach, you need to stop and enjoy the view. We make time to do just that!
Paid Time Off
Take time to recharge with paid time off. Plus, never work on your birthday again. It’s an automatic day off.
Skip the Commute
Down by the Shore and the livin’s easy. Escape the city hustle, relax, and let the creativity flow. Netwave’s hybrid working model allows our team the flexibility to get work done how they’re most productive.